Re: Re: custom xsl stylesheet and import path

>I've used another technique with XML catalogs that simulates the
>use of variables in xsl:import with a wrapper script:

I certainly agree that catalog files are the cleanest way to solve this
problem.  I never meant to imply otherwise, as it's a problem they were
clearly designed to address.

I just wanted to point out another solution that exists, even for XSLT
processors that don't support catalog files.  In fact, I don't see why it
shouldn't also work for locating external parameter or general entities to
include, in any XML application.

BTW, thanks for the example.  So far, I've just been using openjade, so I've
only looked at SGML catalog files.  I'm glad to see that XML catalog files
look much more powerful & general.

Matt