Re: Word template for DocBook

> At 06:27 PM 06/05/2002 -0500, Malcolm Davis wrote:
>> Does anybody have suggestions for a DocBook Word template?

> Take a look at YAWC (Yet Another Word Converter), http://www.yawcpro.com/

Interesting!  Does anyone have experience with this?  Is the free lite
version good enough for DocBook use?  Or do you need the pro version?

There's also the question if simplified DocBook is enough?
	<http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/simple/>

I guess only experiments can tell, but I suspect I have already
stepped outside of what simplified DocBook defines.

Does anyone know of a filter to import DocBook into MSWord for use
with yawcpro?