Re: Docbook for Redhat 7.3

On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 04:12:13PM -0400, Aravind Vinnakota wrote:
> Hi all,
>   I am using docbook on a Solaris machine until now, I am wondering
> whether there is any documentation on setting up docbook support on a
> Redhat 7.3 machine. I am looking for documentation where the packages are
> installed using 'RPMs'.

  I have the following installed locally (and except for docbook-style-xsl,
libxml2 and libxslt which are more up to date) I think they are the packages as
shipped on Red Hat 7.3 :

docbook-utils-0.6.9-25
docbook-utils-pdf-0.6.9-25
docbook-style-dsssl-1.76-1
docbook-dtds-1.0-8
docbook-style-xsl-1.51.1-1
libxml2-python-2.4.22-1
libxml2-devel-2.4.22-1
libxml2-2.4.22-1
libxslt-1.0.18-1
libxslt-python-1.0.18-1
libxslt-devel-1.0.18-1

  rpm -qf package-name gives the list of files associated to a package,

Daniel