Re: docbook.xsl VS chunk.xsl (xalan problems!)

At 09:38 05/07/2002 +0100, you wrote:
Sorry if these instructions are a bit verbose, they are straight out of my
tutorial (which is not available on the Internet yet)
For windows:

The files you will need are available from
http://www.fh-frankfurt.de/~igor/projects/libxml/index.html

You will need to download:

The latest libxml download, at the time of writing:
http://www.fh-frankfurt.de/~igor/projects/libxml/libxml2-2.4.22.win32.zip

The latest libxslt download, at the time of writing:
http://www.fh-frankfurt.de/~igor/projects/libxml/libxslt-1.0.18.win32.zip

The latest iconv download, at the time of writing:
http://www.fh-frankfurt.de/~igor/projects/libxml/iconv-1.8.win32.zip

Extract the following files from the libxml

C:\docbook\xsltproc\    (or whatever)

libxml2.dll
xmllint.exe

Extract the following files from the libxslt archive and place in

C:\docbook\xsltproc\ (or whatever)

libexslt.dll
libxslt.dll
xsltproc.dll

Extract the following files from the iconv archive and place in

C:\docbook\xsltproc\  (or whatever)

iconv.dll

Finally, append C:\docbook\xsltproc\ (or whatever) to the PATH environment
variable.
Thanks! I can now hold my head up talking to Daniel :-)

I'll add it to the faq.

Is there a better name than fyl..... ?

regards DaveP