Re: alphabetical list of docbook 4.2 elements anywhere?

Dave Pawson wrote:
> At 01:59 14/08/2002, you wrote:
>
>>c) after detecting that "member" is missing, I controlled its
>>  half-brothers: "varlistentry", "term" and "seglistitem" are missing
>>  too in the refcards

> Question.
> When using docbook, is it the 'main' elements that require most
> thought, or the 'sub' elements such as member?
>    varlistentry term etc, seem 'half life' entries.

I don't quite understand? I thought that you wanted to make the
ref cards more complete. Or do you simply mean semantically
regrouping the 'half life' entries?

What about modifying

  Cross References 1,2,3

into something like

  Citation Reference
  (Hyper-)Linking
  Index Reference

I made a diff to your http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/qrefplain.xml
(1 week old version) and - frightened - there are really a lot of
rather standard elements (footnote, refpurpose, qanda... ) missing. I
attached the complete list of missing elements from qrefplain.xml to
DocBook V4.2.

Regards,
Georges
ackno