Re: New element for Step alternatives?

Paul-

I think yours and Mike's ideas for having markup for "grouping" have
considerable merit, and as I said in my posting to Mike, I'd be interested
in exploring the concept in more detail.

My only quibble is this, as our RFE comes from a need we have in our
documentation for the markup I've proposed, I'd like to see more concrete
usage information.

Having said that, this discussion has been very helpful and quite lively,
and I think the actual RFE (when we approve it) will be improved as a result.

Sabine-