Re: DocBook newsgroup?

Hi Brian,

if you prefer, you can read this list at GMANE in a newsgroup style. You can register for GMANE at http://gmane.org/
Additionally to this list dealing with Docbook essentials, you can also subscribe for the docbook-apps list to learn more about the tools you need for working with Docbook.

HTH,
Patrick

Brian J. Greenberg schrieb:
Does anyone know if there are any newsgroups for DocBook? I've looked on my ISP's server and cannot find any.
I'm new to DocBook and am trying to get as much info as possible to learn it and finding the best tools.
Brian J. Greenberg
425.221.2346
www.earthcorps.com/home/bjg <http://www.earthcorps.com/home/bjg>
Before you criticize someone,
you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them,
you're a mile away, and you have their shoes.