Problem redeclaring tables in docbook customization layer

Hi,

I'm writing a customization layer for docbook, but I don't know how to
redeclare tables. I'm starting now with xml and I've understand how to
ignore, modify, remove elements, mixtures and classes, but with the
calstblx.dtd file I don't know what do I have to do and where do I have to
place the modifications. I only want to make these changes:

<!ENTITY % tbl.table-main.mdl "(tgroup+|graphic+)">
I want that appears this:
<!ENTITY % tbl.table-main.mdl "(tgroup+|imageobject+)">

<!ENTITY % tbl.entry.mdl "(para|warning|caution|note|legend|%paracon;)*">
I want that appears this:
<!ENTITY % tbl.entry.mdl "(para|%paracon;)*">

I have my customization layer (dtd file), and the mod files rdbpool
(redeclare pool mixtures), rdbhier (redeclare hierarchy mixtures), rdbhier2
(redeclare hierarchy content model entities), rdbhier3 (redeclare hierarchy
elements) and rdbinter (redeclare pool elements).
Please, can anyone explain me in detail what do I have to do?

Anahí Olives Ponsoda

Institut de Ciències de l'Educació (ICE)
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC)
Barcelona - Spain