Re: Can't get PDF from DocBook

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, David Gatwood wrote:
> The only time I've seen huge files for a small document is when, for
> whatever reason, OpenJade didn't parse the XML correctly (for example,
> I had nightmares when the DTD used all lower-case tags and my document
> used mixed-case tags).  Are you getting any warnings or errors when you
> run OpenJade?

	Ahhh...  No errors, but when I went to poke around the
stylesheets, it turns out I have several stylesheet subdirs, and I was
using "html" instead of "print" on my command line.  When I switched to
use "print" for the TeX output, it worked fine.  Thanks for getting me on
the right track!

Aaron

P.S. In response to Olivier, no I didn't run "texhash" -- thanks.