Re: Suggestion on navtowith, please

Hi,

I actually had replaced the original menu image with the image shorter in length than the original, and noticed that the level of NOV length had gone to that length size when I chose at least one menu item.
After changing the size of the menu to 220 x 35, the most of the browsers are doing fine (except netscape4.77, in which choosing the first menu item, rather makes the length of the NAV longer than 220).

I do not understand the internal link of this though.

Damar

Bob Stayton wrote:

I believe width values in HTML <table> and <td>
permit either % or no unit, and no unit is taken to mean pixels.

Bob Stayton 400 Encinal Street
Publications Architect Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Technical Publications voice: (831) 427-7796
The SCO Group fax: (831) 429-1887
email: bobs@sco.com