Re: Re: blockinfo in partintro

Norman Walsh wrote:
/ Camille Bégnis <camille@mandrakesoft.com> was heard to say:
| I was probably sleeping when TC discussed the new blockinfo element. I
| feel it is also needed in partintro.
| Rationale: partintro element is found on the same level as appendix,
| article, chapter, preface, etc. which all bring a *info element. On a
| system where blocks of information are sliced at this level, an "info"
| element is badly needed in partintro.
|
| I'd like to hear your feeling before filling a RFE.

You're probably right. Though I don't know if it should be blockinfo
or partintroinfo. The only reluctance I have is that a part and it's
introduction would usually share the same metadata, I would imagine.
I fear I don't agree with that. The part's metadata applies to the whole part's content, while the partintro's metadata applies only to the content of the introduction.

Camille.