What is the best way to express a relationship between twobiblioentrys

I gather from the element reference in *Docbook: TDG* that to express the relationship between, say, an article and the journal in which it is published, one should use two BIBLIOSETs inside a single BIBLIOENTRY.

However, how should one express the relationship between two distinct BIBLIOENTRYs?

I've searched the docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org archive and on the web, but I haven't found a clear answer.

The kinds of cases I have in mind are:

- one biblioentry representing an article published in a journal, and another representing the anthology in which it is reprinted

- conversely, one biblioentry (eg, a newspaper article) that is an extract from another (eg, a book)

- one biblioentry (an article) that is a review of another (a book by a different author)

- two biblioentrys representing different language editions or different revisions of the same book