RE: Altova AUTHENTIC - is now Free

David Cramer [mailto:dcramer at motive dot com] wrote:

> I'm poking around in it now with a small doc. From what I can tell the
> ".sps" file for docbook (a set of instructions that tells Authentic how
> to present an instance of docbook) isn't written all that well

 You could try this DocBook.sps . I extracted it from XMLSpy 4.0
(trial) with tiny correction (to DocBook 4.2). Is seems, this file isn't
copyrigted, so you could use it as you want.
Unfortunately, it looks slightly ugly... but it works. I think we
should cutomize it, starting from this point.

Editor template:
http://monitor.vmb-service.ru/~alec/DocBook.sps
Example file:
http://monitor.vmb-service.ru/~alec/DocBook.xml