Re: XHTML tables

Jirka Kosek wrote:

How then you want to distinguish between CALS/HTML model, if many
element names are same (table/tbody/thead/tfoot)?

This has been answered in my previous posts. The XHTML table elements would be in their own namespace; the DTD, not knowing about namespaces, would distinguish them by prefix.

As for this and the other issues:
I won't repeat everything in an endless thread.

<grin>But remember, I can always spend 250 USD reserved for holidays as
annual OASIS fee and vote against adding HTML tables!</grin>

This is one of the reasons why I won't continue the discussion with you.

I can understand that if you ran out of arguments you have to look for other means, namely threatening to throw $s at the decision, but then I will have to leave you at that level, and refuse to join you.

Tobi

-- http://www.pinkjuice.com/