From: thierry templier [mailto:templth at yahoo dot fr]
Sent: donderdag 17 april 2003 14:53
To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
Subject: [docbook] Tools to generate pdf from docbook

Hello,

I try to generate pdf docs from docbook xml file with
xsl stylsheets ( version 1.60.1 ).
I generate a .fo file with saxon and then I use
texLive ( pdftex ) to generate the pdf but I have
errors...
Is anybody use it to generate pdf or it's better to
use another method to obtain pdf docs?
Thanks for your help
Templth

For additional commands, e-mail: docbook-help at lists dot oasis-open dot org

Disclaimer   http://www.infosupport.com
This E-Mail Message is intended exclusively for the addressee. If the
E-Mail was sent to you in error, please notify the sender immediately
by replying to this E-mail. We would then request you to destroy the
E-Mail and neither to use nor disclose the contents in any manner to
third parties, as the message could contain confidential information
which may be protected by the professional secrecy act.

This footnote also confirms that this E-mail message has been swept for
computer viruses.