[docbook] URN for Simplified DocBook and DocBook XML

What would be an appropriate URN for the FPI "-//OASIS//DTD Simplified
DocBook XML Customization V1.0//EN"?

And, BTW, is there an official or semi-official URN for "-//OASIS//DTD
DocBook XML V4.2//EN"?

Sometimes, I like to use URNs for system identifiers in XML files; this
ensures that entity resolution goes through my catalog files, and not to
random files in the file system or on the net.

While system identifier by their very nature may differ between systems,
they don't have to. I'd like to be able to rely on a few well-known URNs for
DocBook resources; this would  make it simpler to maintain XML catalog files
across systems.

To the best of my knowledge, there are no properly registered URNs for
DocBook [1][2], but something like the following can be seen in the wild:

  urn:x-oasis:docbook-xml-v4.1.2

but this is not the best available solution.

OASIS does have a NID, 'oasis' [3]. According to this document, something
like the following would be appropriate for "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML
V4.2//EN":

  urn:oasis:names:tc:docbook:dtd:xml:docbook:4.2

Should "-//OASIS//DTD Simplified DocBook XML V1.0//EN" then be:

  urn:oasis:names:tc:docbook:dtd:xml:docbook:simple:1.0

This would map (more or less) intuitively to the canonical URLs

  "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.2/docbookx.dtd";
  "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/simple/1.0/sdocbook.dtd";

IETF RFC 3151 [4] and XML Catalogs [5] describe how to map between FPIs and
URNs in the 'publicid' URN namespace. E.g.,

  urn:publicid:-:OASIS:DTD+DocBook+XML+V4.1.2:EN

represents the public identifier:

  -//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2//EN

Are URNs in the 'publicid' URN namespace appropriate as system identifiers?
(I know this ought to go the Entity Resolution list, but you are probably
all here anyway ;)

[1] http://uri.net/urn-nid-status.html
[2] http://www.iana.org/assignments/urn-namespaces
[3] http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3121.txt