RE: [docbook] Re: Tables, braille and other stuff

> Why Steinar?
>    Because you can visually scan n columns/rows quickly?
>   Take care when you deliver material to those whose access methods
> are serial.
>   They perhaps can't scan them so quickly.
> A table, one cell at a time, is pretty hard work, and tiring
> on the brain :-)
> regards DaveP

Pardon my ignorance for a moment, but do accessibility guidelines suggest
that we make our information less accessible for the "seeing" population in
order to make it more accessible for the "non-seeing" population?  Or (as I
understand it) do they suggest methods and standards for adding information
to our existing data for alternate presentation?

Jeff