RE: [docbook] Another HTML Help Question

You can process a certain part of your document to HTML using the rootid
parameter (see
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/html/rootid.html) on
the commandline, like this:

java  org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process  -in myfile.xml -xsl htmlhelp.xsl \
  -Drootid=<myfile-section-id or myfile-chapter-id>

After that, you need to recompile your CHM.

Regards,
Gisbert Amm