Re: [docbook] <informalexample> to contain one or multiple <programlisting> element(s) for a multi-line source code block?

猪飼さん、

お疲れ様です

Taro Ikai <tikai@ABINITIO.COM> writes:

[...]

> My limited understanding of XML is that it does not pay attention to
> the white spaces or new lines within CDATA sections. The CYGWIN
> distribution of Tidy, for example, does not not preserve
> the new lines within CDATA.

What version of CYGWIN Tidy are you running and what options are you
feeding to it?

With the current (February 2003) tidy run as below, I think the
formatting of your CDATA sections will be preserved.

  tidy --input-xml yes --output-xml yes \
    --indent yes --indent-spaces 2 --indent-cdata no