Re: [docbook] Re: updating localization of docbook-xsl ?

Vitaly Ostanin wrote:

In Russian language month names have different suffixes depending
on "day-in-month" presentation.

For example:

"September, 2003"
"25 septemberja 2003"

It's possible to add contexts for this case
(different suffix, different case of first letter)

This extensions was added to allow easy placing of current date mostly including also a day-in-month value. In Czech we have same problem as in Russian and stylesheets are now prepared only to handle situations like 25 Septemberja 2003, not September 2003.

If you need to use also later format of date please fill it as RFE on the SourceForge. It is possible to extend stylesheet to do this, but dealing with all possibilities of all languages won't be easy and I even don't know enough about most languages supported by XSL stylesheets to design enough versatile solution.

Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz