[docbook] Re: DocBook EBNF Document Type V1.1

/ Michael Wiedmann <mw@miwie.in-berlin.de> was heard to say:
| What is the status of the release candidate of DocBook EBNF Document
| Type V1.1 (for DocBook 4.2)?
| On http://www.docbook.org/xml/ebnf/1.1CR1/index.html one can
| find still a link to the DTD, but the DTD itself is no longer
| available (not found).

I let that slip through the cracks somehow. I've put the 1.1CR1 files
back (it'll take a couple of hours to percolate through my mirroring
system).

I'll make sure we get a proper release finished for DocBook V4.3.
Sorry about that.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | We cannot put off living until we
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | are ready. The most salient
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | characteristic of life is its