[docbook] Re: [Fwd: DocBook Compliant help files]

[ Unsigned this time. Karl could we *PLEASE* fix the broken %#!$# MIME
  support on the OASIS lists!? ]

/ "Karl F. Best" <karl.best@oasis-open.org> was heard to say:
| Could somebody help this person?
| thanks
| -Karl

There are many options. For a summary, start with

  http://www.docbook.org/wiki/moin.cgi/DocBookAuthoringTools

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Some people will never learn
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | anything, for this reason, because
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | they understand everything too