[docbook] RE: Re: Change proposal for swedish localization

Kenneth Johansson wrote:

Yet antoher opinion

<cut>

> My list is:

> Note -> Notera
 Not really good but best sofar, mainly because it fits in nicely in
 a documental context.

> Important - > Viktigt or Observera
  Viktigt is the better choise, I think. For observera, see next

> Caution -> (I'm not sure about this one but the dictionary says
> "försiktighet", "varsamhet" or "varning") "Se upp" is the obvious choice
> but has the wrong level of formality to it.
  I agree, but I find Observera fit in nicely.

> Warning -> Varning
  Oh yes, this is the one.

regards
Björn Lundin