[docbook] Administrivia: Virus traffic to docbook

Docbook Subscribers,
The Antivirus software we use to protect our mail server has quarantined a considerable amount of virus traffic directed at docbook@lists.oasis-open.org suggesting a docbook user or users running a version of Windows is infected. Users of the docbook mailing list are exhorted to check their Virus definitions and to scan their system(s) for viruses.

Thanks,
Jeffrey Lomas
Technology Services
OASIS