[docbook] Re: More customisations - scaling images

/ Aidan Lister <aidanis@gmail.com> was heard to say:
| I've been hunting around, but I'm unable to find a way to
| automagically scale all images to a maximum width. Is there a
| parameter for this in the docbook xsl?

This depends in part on your formatter, but if you set the
scale/scalefit parameters appropriately, that's the result you should
get. Uhm, I know I wrote up a fairly complete description of how all
these parameters interact with a bunch of sample images, but I can't
put my hands on it right now. (I'm at 35,000 feet.)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | But the fact that some geniuses
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | were laughed at does not imply
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | that all who are laughed at are