Re: [docbook] docbook and mediaobjectco example

That's a shame. Is it ever likely to be implemented?  How do people workaround
this if they want to embed image's with imagemap links into their docbook
documents?

Graphviz outputs great clientside image maps which are excellent for
documenting software engineering projects.  It was one of these image's that I
was trying to insert into my docbook documentation.

Many thanks,

Chris