[docbook] Re: DocBook 5.0: The Definitive Guide

/ Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl> was heard to say:
| Hi Norm,
|
| -On [20050104 14:12], Norman Walsh (ndw@nwalsh.com) wrote:
|>Over the winter break, I spent some time building a "V5.0"
|>version of DocBook: The Definitive Guide. You can find it at
|>http://docbook.org/tdg5/en/
|>
|>Comments most welcome.
|
| http://docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/ch02.html#d4e3048
|
| Can you update those DOCTYPE declarations to the version you are writing
| for?  Given how the starting user types over what he sees in his
| book/examples, this would lessen the maintenance burden on the mailinglists
| and yourself I think.

Yes, absolutely. The chapters are still pretty much un-edited.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Necessity may be the mother of
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | invention, but Yankees invent
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | because it's cold outside and