[docbook] Re: Tags in DocBook 5.0

/ Pupeno <pupeno@pupeno.com> was heard to say:
| Je Vendredo Januaro 7 2005 10:15, Norman Walsh skribis:
|> / Pupeno <pupeno@pupeno.com> was heard to say:
|> | Is the tags here: http://docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/pt02.html up to date
|> | with DocBook 5.0 ? Or where can I see the list of tags for DocBook 5.0 ?
|>
|> To the extent that DocBook NG represents the testing grounds for
|> DocBook V5.0, that list is complete. I'll be posting a new version of
|> the V5.0 guide later today, I hope.
| So, the tags sect1-sect5 are staying ? I always found them ugly and I've never
| used, I always prefeer the tag section. What about refsect1-refsect3, are
| they staying as well ?

I've got both sets of numbered sections available now as "modules". The
whole thing is a lot more modular now.

I thought there was a compelling reason to put the numbered ones back, but
I don't recall what it was now.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | A lie is an abomination unto the
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | Lord and a very present help in
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | time of trouble.--Adlai Stevenson