Re: [docbook] Re: Free Shared Glossart Database of Computing Terms

What about the Wikipedia? -

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DocBook

All content there is covered under the GNU FDL, so you are free to
re-use it in any way you want as long as you tell where you got it from.

Or for just computing terms, FOLDOC -

  http://wombat.doc.ic.ac.uk/foldoc/foldoc.cgi?query=dtd&action=Search

Though that is getting pretty out of date now. And I would reckon
that everything there is by now already available in the Wikipedia.