Re: [docbook] Re: Free Shared Glossart Database of Computing Terms

On Wednesday 19 January 2005 22:02, Frans Englich wrote:
> After a quick glance it sounds interesting. How about starting a
> sourceforge project? That will give you the necessary infrastructure, most
> notable a stable, persistent web location.

Yes. It would, but there is so much dead-wood in SF wouldn't it just get lost?

To be honest, you can see I have not thought this far. I was thinking to put
it under Docbook somewhere, close to the community of users that would use it
and benefit most.

> If you start with that and make it fancy(guidelines, documentation, a good
> looking front page), I think it will raise your chances for getting
> O'Reilly to contribute since it will look serious and that something
> already is done. :)

Hmm. Maybe, what do others think?

--
Sean Wheller