Re: [docbook] Dtd, Xsd or RNG/RNC as your choice of schema technology for your docset?

Rajal Shah <rajal@meshsoftware.com> writes:

[...]

> My current thoughts are:
>
> 1.	I'd rather use RNG/RNC technology as my docset will exist for
> several years and would thus benefit in adopting newer technologies at the
> start..
> 2.	However RNG/RNC has very limited support in GUI based authoring
> tools to help tech-writers, I think..

Have you tried <oXygen/> XML Editor?

  http://www.oxygenxml.com/index.html#new-version

The latest version fully supports context-sensitive editing
against RELAX NG schemas. It has a lot of other powerful features also.