Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 3:37 PM
Subject: [docbook] Want title in toc, titleabbrev in index

I'm using docbook-xsl-1.68.1.

I have an article, and I want the toc to display titles, and the index to show titleabbrev.

I know how to use the parameter "index.prefer.titleabbrev", but is there anything like that for the toc?

If I include a titleabbrev, the toc uses that, and I can't figure out how to use the title instead.

Thanks,
Daniel Parker