RE: [docbook] DocBook and Publishing Software

Am I missing something? The default PDF renderer in Oxygen is FOP. It works,
but I would hesitate to call its output "incredible"... :-)

And btw, what exactly is "Serna Print"? Is it "Built-in draft printing"
mentioned in the feature list at the Syntext web site?

/MJ