[docbook] kahlua to Lillet

All -

I have a set of stand-alone documents that are self contained chapters
for inclusion into other documents. However, in switching to using
lillet from kahlua, they no longer validate.

I'm using xmllint (xmllint: using libxml version 20616
   compiled with: DTDValid FTP HTTP HTML C14N Catalog XPath XPointer
XInclude Iconv Unicode Regexps Automata Schemas)

with a sample header of:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="/style/browser.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>
<chapter xmlns="http://docbook.org/docbook-ng";
  xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";
  xmlns:rdf='http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#'
  xmlns:dc='http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/'
  xmlns:dcterms="http://purl.org/dc/terms/";
  xmlns:gal='http://norman.walsh.name/rdf/gallery#'
  xml:lang="en"
  version='lillet'>

Resulting in:

Did not expect element chapter there
wasSharedBinarySetup.xml fails to validate

The same document validates fine with the Kahlua schema. Has anybody
else seen this behavior?

--
Derek
=========