eCos and RedBoot ported to Analogue & Micro MPC860T "Viper"

We are pleased to announce that both eCos and RedBoot have been ported to
the Analogue & Micro MPC860T-based "Viper" development board. Visit
http://www.analogue-micro.com/PowerPC.html for details of this board.

The port includes Flash and Fast Ethernet driver support, and RedBoot
binaries are available for download from
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/boards/viper.html

Full sources are available right now from the eCos anonymous CVS repository
at http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/anoncvs.html

For any questions about this port, please e-mail our public development
list <ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com>.

For any enquiries to Red Hat about porting, support, or custom engineering
work for any aspect of eCos or RedBoot, please mail <ecos-info@redhat.com>.

Thanks!

Jifl