'+' on reset

When using serial, the viper always corrupts the first char when the serial is reset. Unfortunately this mostly means the '+' from the stub in RedBoot. This is sort of benign and sort of not because if you've got a GDB there waiting (say after using maintenance packet r) it will prod RedBoot again for an ack, which it will get, but then RedBoot is stuck listening to the serial in GDB mode.

I think it may be sensible to output *two* plusses in generic-stub.c since this isn't the first time this has happened - it certainly isn't surprising for asynchronous ports.

Anyone think this is a bad idea? FAOD I'm not proposing this for 2.0 since it isn't _that_ important.

Jifl