Static constructors not given ordering attributes

I noticed that the following files have static constructors that don't have
explicit ordering attributes:

      kernel/current/src/common/kapi.cxx
      services/memalloc/common/current/src/kapi.cxx
      io/fileio/current/src/socket.cxx

I would think they need the ordering attributes, if only for consistancy.
I have a static constructor that is ordered before CYG_INIT_APPLICATION.
These constructors get called after my constructor, not what I expected.