Re: Leon/sparc hal question

wallicr wrote:
Hi,
I'm planning on implementing timer 2 on for leon sparc and am debating whether I should do it as part of the hal or external to ecos. Is this something you would be interested in adding to ecos or should I keep it separate. Timer 2 is a standard leon feature; I would plan on extending it within leon to the same level that timer 1 without the obvious extension to ecos usage.

If it's standard, then it would be fine to add it, if you're willing. Perhaps you would want to chat with Jiri Gaisler about any details since he did the original port. I dont' think he's on this list.

Jifl