RE: Porting eCos to Logic PD Zoom Starter Development Kit (Sharp LH-75401)

LH-75401 devkit.  Unfortunately, the client withdrew their support at a very
early stage of development.  Before I had to set things aside, I did manage
to get to the point where I could use LoLo to load and execute a ROMRAM
version of RedBoot (with support for the 91C111 Ethernet controller and the
82510 serial port), which is half the battle, I guess.

The next step would have been to come up with a ROM version that I could
burn onto the board.  After that, I probably would worked on getting the
FLASH part recognized.

I have the code, and a tentative stab at package configuration files.  I
never checked it in, because I felt it was still a bit "raw".  However, if
you'd like to pick up where I left off, I'd be more than happy to hand over
what I have.

--Gary Parnes

SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Logic Product Development