Re: eCos for Renesas EDOSK-2674

On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 11:01:55AM +0200, Uwe Kindler wrote:
> Hello
>
> > Just to make sure i've got this correct, you are referring to the
> > patches from Yoshinori Sato on the 04th March? These patches were
> > committed on Monday.
>
> No, I referring to the EDOSK-2674 port available here:
>
> http://www.htwm.de/ukindler/ecos

Ok. It better to send patches to the list. Anything else tends to get
lost, which is what happened here.

> I developed this port because when I started using eCos the
> EDOSK-2674 port of Yoshinori Sato was very buggy and not well
> documented.  I also did not agree with making the EDOSK port part of
> H8300 architecture.

Now we have a problem. We don't want two ports for the same device in
the tree. My suggestion would be for you to work with Yoshinori and
merge the two ports into one. Then post the patches to the
ecos-patches list.

Please not you have different copyright assignments. Your is to
eCosCentric while Yoshinori is to RedHat. Make sure the copyright
notice on each file states the correct copyright holds.

       Andrew