Microblaze port

I am trying to port ecos to the Xilinx microblaze softcore. I spent about a two days setting up the basic structure, and wanted to do a test build tree.

I get the error "Can not enumerate files in directory '/opt/ecos/ecos-2.0/packages//include/pkgconf' (error 2: No such directory)".
I understand what the error means, but I don't know how to fill in the stuff between the "//" to get it right? I've check other hal's but just can figure it out.

Richard Klosinski
Senior Software Engineer
?
Volcano Therapeutics Inc.
916-861-0112
rcklosinski@volcanotherapeutics.com
?
"If you don't have time to do it right, you won't have time to do it again"
?