Re: Which database is available for ecos

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:40:40 +0200, Andrew Lunn <andrew@lunn.ch> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 15, 2004 at 03:37:56PM +0100, Alex Schuilenburg wrote:
>

> > Saurabh Agarwal wrote:
> > >Hi ALL,
> > >I want to find if any database port is available for ecos.
> >
> > No open source free ones, only commercial databases with license/royalty
> > fees. Contact info@ecoscentric.com for details.
>
> Curious. Could you say what sort of application these databases were
> used in?
>
>        Andrew

actually i am not making any application .I am thinking of making a
sought of database for embedded domain (like sleepy cat berkley db)
that will have consistent interface and may be shared between many
applications

may be a wrong and totally bad ided but just cropped up

--
Saurabh Agarwal
9868358071