installing ecos on a pentium SBC

Hello Everybody - I want to install ecos on a pentium
SBC having an onboard ne2000 ethernet card. Questions:
-I installed redboot(floppy install) and it works fine
except it does not detect ne2000 (realtek) card, te
drivers are there but they are for ISA cards, any link
for the pci driver?
-How do I install ecos on the remote board so redboot
can boot it?
-According to the book on ecos website an application
needs to be written and compiled with ecos libraries,
can I just install ecos as a standalone OS?
Thanks,
Weqaar