Re: porting on Arcom Viper board

Hi Sébastien,

I seem to have become unsubscribed from ecos-devel so I am quoting from
the web archive.

> I'm student and I'm working on project to control some stuffs.
> In this aim, I'm looking for a port for the Arcom Viper board based on
> Intel Xscale PXA255.
> Is there anyone who began or finished the porting?
> I'm new in this field, so I would like to know how it works, and
> probably how to do this port. Could you help me please?

If you have purchased a VIPER development kit then you should have the
source to our ecos port in /host/RedBoot/ on the CD.

Note however that Arcom only develop/support RedBoot on the VIPER,
rather than the complete eCos OS. That said, it is possible to build
eCos applications and we will do what we can to help out so long as you
are reasonably self sufficient (or have high volumes ;-))

Regards,
Ian
--
Ian Campbell, Senior Design Engineer