WILL PAY 5000.00 USD FOR COS

WILL PAY 5000.00 USD FOR COS FOR PHILIPS OR ATMEL CHIP
AND ROYALTIES OF 2
CENTS PER CARD, POTENTIAL IS 85000000 CARDS,TARGETING
8800 CREDIT UNINS
ACROSS THE USA.
NOT COMMNAD SETS NEEDED, WE WILL BE LICENSCING JAVA
FOR VIRTUAL MACHINE TO
BUILD APPLETS IN JAVA.

http://www.tinyos.net/

when i key in www.tinyos.com it forwards me to
www.smartecos.com
major similarity, I'm sure it's based on tinyos

open source so i think we should work with this os

Looking for an experienced COS developer for  8 bit
8051 microcontroller
based  dual interface smart chip.

Has to be competant in development tools based on Keil
C Compliler 51 MX and
any of the developement plaforms below

http://www.ashling.com/datasheets/DS211-PKSCP8RF5000.html
or

http://www.ahlersedv.de/main.php?BL=RA&LA=EN&UB=65

For a highly qualified individual I would consider
partner in my LLC.

Project involves:

1.COS development

2.payment processing server for desktop of financial
institute

3.Building of secure personilisation server for the
smart chip

4. Looking to bring the java vm to the chip

No talks will happen without an NDA (non disclosure
agreement) and 2 pieces
of government ID ex: Passport and drivers license.

I can be reached at OneCardConnect LLC. 514-937-1778
Eric Wilhem