Running Microwindows on monochrome/grayscale LCD

Hi all,

I have to write a couple of Microwindows screen drivers for monochrome and 4-bpp greyscale LCD panels. As reference I'm looking at src/drivers/scr_ecos.c but this supports color mode only (RGB 555 and RGB 565) and, for istance, I can't understand which pixel format I have to use (MWPF_PIXELVAL, MWPF_PALETTE ...) and if rmask, gmask and bmask have to be handled.
I'd like to find a driver supporting monochrome or grayscale panels to use it as starting point. Anybody can provide such an example? Any hint or advice will be appreciated, too.

Thanks a lot in advance, llandre

DAVE Electronics System House - R&D Department
web:   http://www.dave-tech.it
email: r&d2@dave-tech.it