JFFS2 on eCos

Is anyone still interested in JFFS2 on eCos? I've just committed a bunch
of improvements to mount time and memory usage, and I'm hoping that
someone will step forward to update and look after the eCos port.

We've abandoned the CVS repository which was used for development of
JFFS2, and we're doing JFFS2 development in a git tree based on the
Linux kernel (http://git.infradead.org/?p=mtd-2.6.git)

This means that the eCos code is no longer in CVS right next to the
Linux version. We used to have a 'mkepk.sh' script which would create an
epk from what's in CVS -- perhaps we could replace that with a git
repository which automatically pulls in core JFFS2 changes from the
Linux tree, but also contains the eCos files. I'm happy enough to give
accounts to whoever steps forward as JFFS2/eCos maintainers to do
something like that on git.infradead.org, or give whatever assistance is
otherwise useful.

--
dwmw2