Re: Configuring RedBoot from under Linux

Guennadi Liakhovetski wrote:
Hi

I'd like to be able to configure redboot from under Linux. Which means, creating a redboot configuration partition image according to a new configuration. I could imagine a tool similar to lilo that reads redboot.conf and creates a redboot configuration and flash partition table image, optionally supplying it with a CRC. Does anything like this exist?

I have found the following useful which gives an fconfig interface from Linux:
http://andrzejekiert.ovh.org/software.html.en

Jon