Porting of eCos to an SMP ARM target

Hello,

I'm currently developing a multi-processor simulation platform in SystemC
as a project for part of my PhD studies. The work is really at the
beginning and the only processor model that we currently support is the
ARM processor. In order to be able to give the application designer a
simple view of the hardware system I am planning to run eCos on the
platform. Currently I have already done it successfully on a single
processor configuration by simulating a target very similar to ARM-PID. I
would now like to move to SMP support.

Is there already a port of SMP eCos for ARM targets? (I know there is none
in the sources on the CVS, but maybe someone has already done it anyway
....)

In case I have to completely do the port myself, do you have any
suggestion on how to do it?

In case you are interested I'm hosting the simulator on
http://trac.elet.polimi.it/resp . The code is not public yet (it is not
mature enough) but we plan to release the first version within few weeks.

Thank you very much

Bye

Luca Fossati