source code question about confidential datasheet

Hi, eCos developers

I have porting eCos to some hardware board. As GPL license, I should
deliver source code to eCos community. The question is: the datasheet
of CPU is CONFIDENTIAL, and I need the registers description of
datasheet to write bsp codes to porting.(I did not using the codes
which provided by chip vendor)
If I deliver codes to open source, will I break the law of chip verdor?

Thanks!